RESTful Python Web Service using WSGI
I am currently working on a RESTful interface to be used mainly as the framework for web services. Since it is WSGI compliant it can be used with any WSGI server. I would recommend mod_wsgi as it is extremely fast, light weight, easy to deploy and you get all the benefits of Apache.
Done or working on as of November 01, 2008:
- Core WSGI framework
- HTTP Authentication (Basic only for now)
- User authorization (using the backend of your choice)
- Accept request header redirection to the representation of your choice.
- Logging independent of sys logs.
- A User account example site using SQLite.
- XML serializer/deserializer.
- Auto generation tool for creating classes from a database if not using an ORM.
- HTTP Digest Authentication.
- Auto generation tool for creating dependencies for the global configuration file.
CVS Repository This is off site.